Welcome to the Fall 2019 issue of The Interpreter, the second edition of the Eastern Sierra Interpretive Association’s (ESIA) quarterly newsletter.
This quarter we recap our busy summer programs and events, look forward to fall programs and events, and resurrect our Sierra Partner Membership Program.
- Campfire programs
- Mono Lake Patio Talks
- Mono Lake’s South Tufa Tours
- Eastern Sierra Book Festival
- Mammoth Lakes Library Storytime
- Mammoth Lakes Kids Corner Preschool
- 5th Annual Eastern Sierra Youth Outdoor (ESYO) stewardship program
- 6th Annual Arborglyph Extravaganza stewardship program
- Inyo County School programs
- Mono County Library programs
- Winter Adventure Series
- Authors and Artists Series
- 4th Annual Eastern Sierra History Conference
- Mountainfilm on Tour
We know you love the Sierra Nevada as much as we do, and we’d like to share even more with you each month through our newsletter. The work of the Eastern Sierra Interpretive Association is made possible by supporters like you. Thank you for your continued support.
Visit our website to learn more about ESIA and stay connected through our social media accounts.