Take a half-mile walk with Ranger Evie to learn more about the ecology of the Alabama Hills. We will discuss weather events and plants that live in the deepest valley, Owens Valley.
- All programs are free of charge.
- All programs meet at the Mobius Arch Trailhead Parking lot, unless stated otherwise.
- Programs are outside and subject to cancellation without warning.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult on all programs.
- Wear sturdy walking shoes and dress for changing weather. Bring water and snacks.