The Alabama Hills have been used as a movie backdrop for over 100 years! Meet volunteer Nancy for a walk through a few of these unique locations.
This is our final program for the season- we will be back in October 2023 with more Alabama Hills Ranger Programs!
Visit our website to learn more about the Hills through natural history videos, up-to-date camping information, or sign up for our monthly newsletter! sierraforever.org/alabama-hills
Please stay connected with us! Make sure to follow us on social media: @esiaonline
- All programs are free of charge.
- All programs meet at the Mobius Arch Trailhead Parking lot unless stated otherwise.
- Programs are outside and subject to cancellation without warning.
- An adult must accompany children on all programs.
- Wear sturdy walking shoes and a dress for changing weather. Bring water and snacks.